Basic philosophy of QNC Industrial Quality Management is based on automotive approach (ISO/TS 16949 and IATF 16949) and long experience of quality management in steel mill supplying to automotive industry.
Today the industrial world is reaching for Lean practices and Operational Excellence. Unfortunately these philosophies are not possible or at least not feasible unless basic Quality Management principles have been implemented. Leaping to Lean or Opex without basic principles will lead to minimal cost savings, if any. QNC wants to help customers to be ready for Lean and to achieve benefits from the basic QM practices.
QNC Industrial Quality Management Principles:
1. Product Quality depends on Quality of processes
2. Process can’t be controlled or improved without proper measurement
3. Features of good measurement:
· In point of interest
· Suitable technique
· Accurate equipment
4. Process measurement data shall be evaluated with SPC practices
”Poor processes can produce first class products only for short periods. After a while the process can’t bear the pressure any more and its capability will collapse.”
· QMS evaluations, internal audit with external eyes
· Training and Coaching:
o FMEA: ”Failure Mode and Effects Analysis” Automotive industry risk analysis.
o SPC: “Statistical Process Control” Automotive way to prevent unsatisfactory output.
o MSA: ”Measurement System Analysis” Automotive industry way to evaluate measurement analysis against needs of process control and product.
o Process measurements: Technique selection, implementation, data evaluation.
Entrepreneur’s qualification to Quality Management:
· More than 12 years of experience on QM in steel industry
· Quality Manager 2012-2015
· ISO/TS 16949 Lead Auditor training + Certification, Industry Forum 2013
· Training for transition of ISO/TS 16949 to IATF 16949, Laatupaja A.J Marttila 2017
· Internal audits
· Supplier audits